Define attributes for your inventory form(s).
Here you can create your own attributes that will take place within your inventory forms.
First, log in to JIRA, and find the link for defining attribute
Give a name to your attribute, then select a type (textbox, select, multiselect, radio, etc..). For instance we are defining an "Organisation" listbox attribute with Software Department, System Department and Customer Care values.
After defining the attribute, all attributes defined so far, will be listed as below.
You can edit/delete any attribute in this list.
Here are built-in attribute types that you can define attributes from :
- DropdownList: Simple dropdown
- ListBox: Same as DropdownList
- ListBoxMultiple: List box with multiple select options
- Text: Free text box
- TextArea: Free text area
- RadioButtonList: Radio button
- CheckboxList: Checkbox
- DatePicker: Date picker
- DatetimePicker: Date and time picker
- UserPicker: JIRA User picker
- InventoryList: Inventory picker (with search box of all inventories)
- InventoryListByForm: Inventory picker by form(s) (with search box of inventories by selected form/forms e.g : only inventories of Servers and Personal Computers)
- IP: Text field with IP mask
- IPv6: Text field with IP version 6 mask
- URL:Text field with URL mask